Car Care Tips
Maintenance of your Vehicle
Regular care and maintenance of your vehicle will extend its life, and decrease the odds of breaking down. Here are some things you can do to prevent problems:
1. Don’t let your gas tank go lower than a quarter tank.
2. Use premium gas (red gas “premium”).
3. Do regular oil changes, recommended every 5,000 kms.
4. Check all fluid levels on a regular basis (oil, coolant, brake, power steering and transmission).
5. Check air pressure on tires on a regular basis. Tires being at the correct air pressure will extend the life of your tires as well as improve your gas mileage. Check the owner’s manual for your vehicle for the recommended tire pressure.
All Pemex stations have air at the gas pumps. The attendants are happy to provide this service for you.
Remember to keep your maintenance receipts. This will improve your car’s resale value when it comes time to sell.